Thursday 27 December 2007

Happy 70th, Dan!

Hard to believe it's been 23 or 24 years ago when you called me and said: "I have a small problem and Don Edwards said you may be able to help. I moved some beams in our office to make room for a new computer, and now we have a little sagging." What a way to begin, with a wood frame building in an office park built in a swamp. We've come a long way, baby!

A few years later there was the call when you said: "Klewin's site contractor pulled onto the site [in Tolland] and immediately sank out of sight. I think we have some problems." You had raised understatement to an art form.

I especially enjoyed occasional lunches at Little Mark's enjoying the best barbecue in the North. I also really enjoyed the Pops in Boston that very cold December (so much for Global Warming).
Best wishes on your 70th. I still chuckle when I think of some of our escapades.

Russ