Thursday 27 December 2007

Happy Birthday

There are many stories I can tell. I bet you are wondering which one I will choose?

We were on a business trip in Boston and when it was time for dinner Dan asked what kind of food we should have. After choosing Italian he said he knew where to find the best Italian food in the city. He always seems to know the best place to eat in every city worldwide. He brought us down an alley off the Commons. The food was great, but the conversation was even better.

He told story after story about the pranks that the students at MIT play. My favorite was one he told about somebody that tied a steam radiator to another students door and then put the radiator out the window. When the student arrived back to his dorm room and opened his door, not only did the door fly open, but the weight of the radiator tore the door right off the hinges. We laughed for hours, making it one of the best dinners I ever had.

Thanks for the fun and the many lessons you taught me!

Happy 70th and many more!
Mike Mahoney